On Friday, 2 March 2018 19:06:03 UTC, Oluseye Akomolede wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> I am getting syntax errors when attempting to compile dll_mpir_gc on
> Visual Studio 2015 community version. I have included a screenshot of the
> error window. I hope that helps. Any help with this would be greatly
> appreciated.
> https://imgur.com/a/yRHWK

There was an error in the file gmp-impl.h that caused this failure in the
generic C version you are using.

I have now corrected it so you should be able to build MPIR when you update
your code from my  repository.

My apologies for my earlier incorrect diagnosis of this issue.

"mpir-devel" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mpir-devel.