What's missing...???

The big panfish in our city lakes... sun fish and crappies
The clean, clear water in our city lakes
(might be a relationship between today's algae laden pea soup waters, lower
oxygen content and smaller fish.. ya think?)

Main Beach at Lake Calhoun and the gymnastic hardware (high bar, parallel
bars, rings), concession stand and bath house.

Porky's Drive-In on Lake St. near SW corner of L. Calhoun and Mr. Lucky's at
Lake and Nicollet (across the street from Mat's or was it Matty's)

Triangle Bar at Cedar-Riverside near the Viking, where guys like Koerner,
Ray and Glover played as kids and a guy named Dylan stopped in now and
then... the long-hair's paradise during the '70s, where the honky-tonk went
'till closing every night.

Moby Dicks!!

The relative open space behind Coffman Union, along the river...

The stately old public library near the rail tracks on 29th and Hennepin...
(bldg. is still there, but no longer a library)

all the grand old hotels and theaters along Hennepin Ave... downtown

Central High School on 4th Ave.

a downtown skyline dominated by the Foshay Tower, and no 35W

and much more...

Mike Hohmann
13th