The Big Red MTC buses!  I remember being in college in Madison, WI when one
day one of the red buses was stopped in front of the Union.  Ah, I felt like
I could jump right on it and be taken home to Minneapolis.  I thought it was
a shame when they moved to plain old white buses.

Cara Letofsky
Seward
Ward 9