I think there's a serious point hidden in this, that being that the change in
the rental situation could be due entirely to the recession and might not
represent any real improvement.

It is sickening to find out that some people find satisfaction when others lose
jobs and have mortgages foreclosed.

Rosalind Nelson
Bancroft neighborhood