Great timing, Dean.  We're announcing the deputy mayor tomorrow.

There will be other announcements soon, but remember that I have said that
boards and commissions members whose terms expire Dec. 31 are being asked to
serve through January.  This  is because we want to spend January in an open
appointments process: Anyone interested in a position on a commission can
submit a resume and/or letter telling why they want to serve.    People can
do this in person at the Citizens Fair on the afternoon of Jan 2, after the
inaugural....or anytime on email throughout the next few weeks.  (You can
send directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Also tomorrow we will be releasing details of our affordable housing plan at
a press conference at 12:30 at East Village, at 811 11th Ave. S. Everyone
welcome.