From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of ken avidor
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 5:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Mpls] Car Crash 38th and Grand

Since the media doesn't consider car crashes newsworthy, (hmmm...I
wonder if all those car ads have something to do with it) here is a link
to see what happened when two speeding cars collided at 38th Street and
Grand Avenue last Saturday.

http://www.roadkillbill.com/crash.html

Now you can see for yourselves that I'm not exagerating the risk
children take when they walk or bike on the sidewalks, alleys  and
streets of Minneapolis.

When are we going to get enforcement of the speed limits? When are the
cops going to crack down on motorists who run red lights?

Ken Avidor
38th and Grand