Dear Minneapolis Folks:

I am not surprised that Olin Moore received the 3rd Ward DFL endorsement. He is hard working, politically established, and a sincere person. I enjoyed reading in the paper that Don Samuel’s was organized and had a large contingency of neighborhood folks supporting him. He has been committed to working on neighborhood issues that are very important and need to be addressed. I also appreciate his honesty with the delegates about intending to run regardless of the endorsement.

I do not know Kari Dziedzic and have no personal opinion of her. I would hope she would keep her word with the delegates to step aside and honor the endorsed candidate. According to the StarTribune she seemed to be “weighing her options”, after the convention. She did have the endorsement of several of the major Unions. The Unions should want candidates to support the party that respects organized labor enough to have “Labor” as part of the party name. We all realize how important trust a candidate’s word has to be in this race for a ward that has gone through a difficult period of uncertainty.

I believe Shane Price has to have an advantage coming into the primary because of his recent run for office. He should have signs ready to go and locations. This race could go a variety of ways and will be interesting to watch.

Ken Bradley Corcoran Neighborhood (Ward 9

612-728-8962

Do you Yahoo!?