Hello Minneapolis Issues Folks:

 Susan Maricle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 "Among the welfare changes would be a limit on the
 amount a woman could receive, even if she gives
 birth
 again. The idea is to discourage further
 pregnancies.
 Currently, a woman who has a second baby would have
 her welfare check increase from $437 to $532 a
 month."

Ken Bradley: This is coming from the Anti-Choice
Republican leadership that has members of their caucus
that do not support the use of birth control.

I would like to see a break down of the budget cuts
that shows the economic groups most impacted by these
decisions. I think it would become very clear to
everyone the main targets are the most vulnerable
segment of society.

How much will these cuts impact the folks living in
Wayzata or North Oaks? How much will they impact
children, the elderly, people with disabilities?

Ken Bradley Corcoran Neighborhood

http://shopping.yahoo.com

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.