David Brauer wrote:

"Couldn't pay me to live in Fridley, no matter how friendly"

Vicky comments:

One has to wonder what's behind a comment like that - is there something
wrong with the people who live in Fridley?  Since similar attacks have been
hurled at North Oaks, I thought that I would take this opportunity to
compare two houses for sale - one in Minneapolis and one in North Oaks.
>From the MLS listings this morning:  www.themlsonline.com.  Check them out
yourself....

MINNEAPOLIS:  4741 Humboldt Avenue S - MLS# 2122081

3 BR/2 bath
2,678 square feet
1/4 acre lot
Asking price $589,900
Taxes:  $6,153

NORTH OAKS:  47 South Deep Lake Road - MLS#2097009

4 BR/3 bath
3,016 square feet
1.15 acre lot
Asking price $409,900
Taxes: $2,252, plus association fee of $650 per year
.....and the water is free

Vicky Heller
Taxed out of Minneapolis, now living in North Oaks

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.