Hello Minneapolis Folks:

Mayor R.T. Rybak was on the news last. He said
something about Target was planing to help find a
replacement store? Does anyone have anymore details
about that possible solution?

Target in my opinion is not a very good neighbor. We
have heavily subsidized their business, and they
abandon one of our communities with the greatest need.
They claim they are losing money. Has anyone seen the
books?

Ken Bradley Corcoran Neighborhood

--- List Manager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/stories/2003/05/26/daily17.html?f=et86

> If the link breaks, go to www.bizjournals.com and
> click on the Twin Cities.
>
> David Brauer
> List manager
>
> TEMPORARY REMINDER:
> 1. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.
> 2. If you don't like what's being discussed here,
> don't complain - change the subject (Mpls-specific,
> of course.)

http://calendar.yahoo.com
TEMPORARY REMINDER: