In a message dated 7/11/03 4:22:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> The poster doesn't even bother with unsubstantiated attacks on me -- he
>  goes right for the insults and pretends to know what I was thinking.  I
>  said nothing about proof of the allegations -- saying I did is a
>  complete fabrication by the poster.

Keith says; I Regret my stridency in my last post. To the degree I
misunderstood Mr. Johnson, that compounds my error.

Keith Reitman   NearNorth
TEMPORARY REMINDER:
2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change the subject
(Mpls-specific, of course.)