[Brauer] "As we've seen in previous discussions, most Minneapolis property
taxes go for police, fire and public works."

[Heller]  What numbers are you looking at?  According to the "2003 Truth in
Taxation Budget" - less than half of the City expenditures are for police,
fire and public works.

Your statement reflects my point:  There is vast confusion about city
finance.  Why is that?  It should be difficult for people to find out where
their money is going.

Vicky Heller
North Oaks