As always, Dyna moved and motivated me to think.

Why not turn KBEM into a true community radio station, offering one
hour chunks of time to any metro area organization that has something
to say?

Each organization can secure its own funding or underwriters, whether
non-profit, municipal, or business based.

I could hear a weekly hour of "Minneapolis City Council News" followed
by an hour of local artists music, followed by an hour of Childrens'
Theatre on the Air, followed by...

Mpls Schools could continue a portion of the broadcast day... and the
many voices in our community that have no access to reaching out...
would.

I have always had a hard time considering one format "community
radio."  In these days of corporate conglomerates, the possibility of
the entire community having access is a remarkable concept.
--

Wendy Wilde
www.wendywilde.com