<<<Something this basic should be provided by the city. Corporations are
creature of government; we are the government; why do we let them act
like
warlords?

--David Shove>>>>

ME:

Wireless Internet is basic?  To whom?

Let's educate our children, protect our citizens and allow the private
sector to do what it is suppose to do, employ, employ, employ!  That way
if the technology becomes obsolete (or a dismal failure) private
businesses are smart enough to GET OUT.  If the cities and states were
in the 8-track business in the 70's, I'd have an 8-track in my car
today!  And CD - MP3 - may never have been.

Government run institutions put failing practices on life support for
decades costing us truck loads of money and boat loads of lost
production and valuable human resources.

I'm behind wireless Internet access when consumers prove its worth
through our marketplace.  In this case, Minneapolis seems to be doing
something right!

Can I get an AMEN?

-Jennifer Rubenzer
Plymouth