One more suggestion, if you want your post to be read by other list members,
KEEP IT SHORT! (Yes, I am yelling).

Also, make it easy to read, easy to skim. If I see an email that fills the
screen with only one or two paragraph breaks, I just delete it.  Use
paragraph breaks, use sub titles or section titles (you can highlight these
with two * at the beginning and end).  

sheldon
.................................
Sheldon Mains
Seward Neighborhood, Minneapolis, Minnesota
DFL and Labor Endorsed Candidate for Minneapolis Library Board of Trustees
http://www.MainsForLibrary.org

"It is incredibly important to this country that we have people who run
libraries that actually believe in reading books instead of burning them."
   Howard Dean



REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If 
you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.

For state and national discussions see: http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
________________________________

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn 
E-Democracy
Post messages to: mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe, Un-subscribe, etc. at: http://e-democracy.org/mpls

Reply via email to