3 men hurt in fight, but not by gunfire, as originally reported 
Star Tribune 
August 10, 2005 ASSAULT0810 
Three men who Minneapolis police initially believed were shot early
Wednesday actually were wounded in a fight but not by gunfire.

Police found the three victims in the back yard of a duplex in the 2700
block of Pillsbury Av. S. about 12:30 a.m. The officers had been
responding to a call of shots being fired, and at least two of the
victims had superficial head wounds, said department spokesman Ron
Reier. 

When the victims were taken to the hospital, it was determined their
wounds were caused during a struggle in which a gun had been fired,
Reier said. None of the injuries are life threatening.

An 18-year-old was arrested. Police are investigating the reason for the
fight, and drugs were recovered at the scene, Reier said.

David Chanen


Posted by
Natalie Collins
Aide to 6th Ward Council Member Dean Zimmermann
(612)673-2206
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If 
you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.

For state and national discussions see: http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
________________________________

Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn 
E-Democracy
Post messages to: mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe, Un-subscribe, etc. at: http://e-democracy.org/mpls

Reply via email to