I find it interesting that the only candidates that the media seem to portray
as real contenders for the 8th ward council seat are those candidates who are
DFLers, who went for the endorsement at the convention, or have people or
entities endorsing them.

I really look at endorsements with a grain of salt.  Impress me with what you
yourself have been doing when the public is not looking, and what you are
continuing to do once you have stepped in front of the camera.

Pamela Taylor
(Lyndale)

Craig Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In Ballot Box: Notes from 8th Ward Forum, etc.

Go to:
--
Craig Cox
Founder/Editor

Support the independent media! Pick up your neighborhood newspaper!