Did anybody make it to this, and if so can you pass on any info or impressions?
Thurs, Dec 8, 6:30-8:30 p.m. – The Longfellow Community Council (LCC)
will discuss future development of the Purina site (3801-3901 Hiawatha
Ave) The LCC invites you to meet and talk with developer Dale Joel,
who has an option to purchase the Purina site. Among the discussion
topics will be:
- What are the developer's plans for the site?
- What is the timeline?
- How will nearby residents and business owners be affected by this development?
- Are there special concerns of the community?
- How can the Longfellow Community Council work with the developer to
create a development that meets the needs of the community?
Hiawatha School Park Building (4305 42nd St. E.) For more info, call 722-4529.
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules. If
you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.
2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.
For state and national discussions see: http://e-democracy.org/discuss.html
For external forums, see: http://e-democracy.org/mninteract
Minneapolis Issues Forum - A Civil City-focused Civic Discussion - Mn
Post messages to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe, Un-subscribe, etc. at: http://e-democracy.org/mpls