Two pronged post:

While traveling overseas this fall, I saw some glassed-in smoking spaces at
some of the air terminals close to the arrival area. Many passengers made a
beeline to them, so with people standing elbow to elbow, those rooms were
smokin'. Could something like this be scaled down and adapted to smaller
buildings?

As someone who lost a father (lifetime smoker) to lung cancer, I'm not keen to
further the addiction. Yet it's plain that there're are conflicts in need of
solutions.

Saw the Mpls. Park Board broadcast where Annie Young reported on the meeting of
100+ where people wanted to talk about plans for Lake Calhoun. Does anyone have
more info. on the meeting they would share?

Christine Viken
Steven Square/Loring Heights