  Don't Miss A Day of the Minneapolis Issues Forum
        Set up your new account today!
     http://forums.e-democracy.org/minneapolis

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

We close the existing Minneapolis Issues Forum in just over 24 hours.
You need to set up your new account.

The new forum will open on Thursday.

IF YOU NEED HELP - CONTACT TIM ERICKSON!

    651-643-0722 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

If you wish to continue to participate in the forum, we'll be asking you to
set up a new account on our new software, which will provide a number of
noticeable improvements over the current system.

To make the switch, please follow these instructions:

  To make the switch, please follow these instructions:

  1) Go to the new HOME PAGE for the Minneapolis E-Democracy Forums:
     http://forums.e-democracy.org/minneapolis

  2) Click on the first link in the body of the page - labeled (cleverly)
"Minneapolis Issues Forum - Sign Up HERE!"

  3) Select: "Register and Join Minneapolis Issues Forum"

  4) Enter your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and E-MAIL.
     Push the - REGISTER - button.

  5) You will be sent an email with your LOGIN NAME
     and PASSWORD

  6) Then you can LOGIN to the site.

  7) We would encourage you to change your password to
     something you can remember. Use the YOUR PROFILE
     link in the upper right hand corner.

Once you have JOINED the list, you will be able to receive and post via
e-mail just like you do now.

The current software will run things until Tuesday, December 13, when we
close the old server/software. We'll reopen under the new software Thursday,
December 15.

Don't worry about "unsubscribing" - we'll take care of that on the old
server software.

David Brauer
List manager