Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:42:33 -0600
From: "Dan McGrath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Mpls] Let's Make Minneapolis #1 in Health

<snip> If we make Minneapolis the #1 healthiest city in the nation, the rest
of the state will follow, and more and more cities around the country will
follow our lead.

I for one am tired of always being reactionary, and playing catch-up. Let's
take the initiative, get ahead of the curve and force positive, progressive
change. How do we accomplish this?

By banning coffee.

<many snips>

Dan McGrath