From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonas
Nyberg
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: More than 1000 svrconn processes started

Hi,

Can anyone clarify this issue?
We are running MQ on an iSeris with WebSphere app srv.
The app srv use client connection to connect to the
qmgr. Now and then the system get full on disk and an
ipl is required to free the disk space again. At the
same time a lot of svrconn channel processes is active
on the system (more than 1000 some times). Does anyone
know what can cause this? I suspect that there is a
design error in the WebSphere application because we
don't have this problem anywhere else.

Jonas Nyberg
Electrolux IT Solutions - Sweden

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message
and let the sender know.