Hi,

I don't have a queue manager in front of me right now but there is a queue
manager attribute that is for object change (I don't remember what is it
called).  But if you enable it, an event will be generated when an MQ object is
changed.

Of course, the hard part is 'who' changed it.

Things that I have learnt over the years is that developers don't get 'Admin'
access to queue managers (even in DEV) and nobody gets access to the mqm
account except for myself and my team members.  It means a little more work for
myself and my team but in the end, far fewer headaches.

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.
http://www.capitalware.biz