With my extremely small knowledge of Big Bertha I believe its simpler to
track every single action on the mainframe compared to Microsoft Windows
NT/XP.  If MS had the same features as the mainframe when tracking events
throughout the system we probably wouldn't have so many SP and security
pages.

Just an opinion whether its warranted or not ;-).

             "David C.
             Partridge"
             <David.Partridge@                                          To
             PRIMEUR.COM>              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             "MQSeries List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             n.AC.AT>                  Re: Audit of configuration changes

             09/28/2004 08:41
             AM

             Please respond to
              "MQSeries List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 n.AC.AT>

Unfortunately, configuration event support only seems to be present on
OS/390.

Why this is so I don't know as it should be simple to implement.   I don't
think
that this is in the new release when it drops (at least I saw nothing about
this
in the presentation that Mark Taylor gave at the ISV conference and was I
believe
also shown in USA at a public event).

Dave