Thanks Raul, that is what I was looking for. Don't know how I missed that.

Andre
-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XML CDATA

        -- Insert the input message tree as CDATA embedded XML in the messageData element
                        set OutputRoot.XML.RibMessages.ribMessage.messageData.(XML.CDataSection) =
                                        BlobToChar(BITSTREAM(InputRoot.XML.*[1]));

Raul L. Acevedo
Senior IT Architect
EAI Application Innovation Services
IBM Global Services
818 230 5859 Office
818-599-6626 Mobile

Disclaimer

"The opinions contained in this message are those of the sender only and do not reflect those of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies.

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy/delete the message. You may not copy, distribute or disclose the contents to anyone nor take any action in reliance on the content. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like".

Director names

A list of Sappi companies and the names of their directors can be retrieved from http://www.sappi.com/home.asp?pid=644