From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jason
Edmeades
Sent: 22 November 2004 16:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ .NET and channel exits

Support for these was added under APAR IC39879
(http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC39879), which shipped
in fixpack 8, although I do agree the documentation wasnt updated. Looking
at the code I have suspicions you might need a fix on top of that as well
(defect 80465) which you would have to get through service and is scheduled
for fixpack 09.

This should enable the message and send / receive exits from a .net
environment to be supplied

Regards,
Jason Edmeades
[EMAIL PROTECTED]