Hi all,
I have a problem with WMQI flow that has been deleted, but still picks up
messages from a queue.
This flow had been deleted so we could not find it anywhere to stop this
from happening.
So we made a dummy flow with the same name to overwrite the ghostflow.

But the old flow still exists somewhere and it is picking up messages and
putting them in the "old" queues and I just dont know how to get to it.

Any ideas or tips on how to fix this is highly welcome.

The box is w2k server, MQ5.3 CSD4, WMQI 2.1 csd5. DB2 7.2 fixpack8

Best regards Erik