This option will not appear if the form does not have a record source
selected in its properties.

Guy Harley

-----Original Message-----
From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of neil_bragg
Sent: Thursday, 27 October 2005 12:26 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Combo box wizard for form missing 3rd option

"Find a record on my form based on the value I selected in my combo
box". This option (which is the 3rd) no longer appears in the combo
box wizard after I have done some modification on the form.
I am using Access 2003 but the problem exists in previous versions.

Any ideas?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM