Hi John,

 I just had a re-think about what I said about compacting my database. I
have my data separate from my application software and I would have
compacted only the data.

Thank you for mentioning the bloating of the database. I guess that means
that every object created and deleted in an Access database and every line
of code created and deleted must leave something behind. Is this thinking
correct?

Ilona
Adelaide, Australia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM