On 03/10/2011, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> There are mirrors of mseide-msegui and mseuniverse on Sourceforge already.
> Because of the US access restrictions for several countries we need a more
> open alternative. Which?

I host fpGUI on SourceForge and GitHub (and some other projects
exclusively on GitHub). I'm very happy with GitHub, and it has some
excellent features and is fast (much more so than SourceForge). No
idea if they apply the same access restrictions as SourceForge. There
is no mention of it when you create an account or a new repository.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -