>There are some work to be done, refactoring of units and shuffling of
> directories, to "correctly" support 64-bit platforms in MSEgui.

Why me touched this issue - some people are interested in FPC exactly
because it can build  64bit apps.

PS:
Graeme, how does CORBA for FPC advance ?
Great technology for remote code execution - in our company we've
started using it for PostgreSQL-2-Oracle replication daemon, currently
Java server/DB-connector & C++ client/controller.
Is someone interested in such daemon ?