On 2011-11-18 14:58, IvankoB for-mse wrote:
> PS:
> Graeme, how does CORBA for FPC advance ?

It is still on my todo list. I have some local changes I haven't
submitted to mtdorb project yet. In the mean time I was destracted by
other duties and more urgent needs like fixing the Remote Persistence
Layer (using HTTP) in tiOPF to work with FPC. We have a huge demand for
this in our product range, but Indy & lNet etc pretty much suck under
FPC - I'm struggling to get a working HTTP server component going for
the application server part.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/