2012/2/24 Sieghard <s_c_...@arcor.de>

> Hallo Julio,
>
> Du schriebst am Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:45:27 +0100:
>
> > > "registry", which is a defining earmark for windows based software.
> > If you read up, you'll discover I'm using Debian testing (Sid in this
>
> Fine for you, did you mention that before?

Yes, that's why I said "if you read up"

8th message in this topic:

"
I'm using
Debian testing, i386 and Freepascal 2.6.0

I can reproduce everytime... :(

why not a 'R' column (like 'S') but for reloading files after the command
has been executed :D

Cheers.
"

I'm not JCF author and because this tool runs under Delphi and Freepascal,
probably the author used windows. But this is out of topic :)  Actually I
only take a look at windows, for testing purposes.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero