On 01/06/13 16:57, Ivanko B wrote:
> Just convert it into a FLV video [as for YouTube ].

I double checked via MD5 and the source file I have and the one uploaded
to my website are identical. The file is MPEG4 (or Divx), but it works
fine here on two different PC's using VLC.

If the file must be converted to a different format, please use a format
that is more open like OGG Video or WebM, which means it can play in any
web browser via "File-Open" menu. Please no Flash!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/