On Friday 19 December 2014 12:51:20 Fred van Stappen wrote:
> > I suggested to use
> > https://gitorious.org/mseuniverse/ideu
> > with the same directory layout as mseide-msegui and an original "mseide"
> > branch for development, do you remember?
>
> Hello Martin.
>
> Give me some days (and nights) more and i will post the beta release of
> ideU.
>
> I must clean-up the code and test deeply everything.
>
> And i promise to (try to) sent it to Gitorious too ;-).

If you worked with it from the start you could  easier check the differences
to the original and merge the changes I made in the meantime.
Because you started from scratch your fork does not include the history of the
original and because you changed the directory layout it is difficult to
reintegrate the fork without loosing your history...