Hi Martin,

In "Project Options > Editor > Source" there is a EOL Style combobox
with four options

  eol_default
  eol_system
  eol_unix
  eol_windows

What is the difference between the first two?

In my projects I normally have it set to eol_system, but I've experience
some Copy & Paste issues in the source editor, where multiple lines get
concatenated into fewer lines. Forcing that setting to eol_unix resolved
the issue, but it's not idea, because sometimes I work on the same
project from Windows too, and I don't want to keep having to remember to
toggle that option.

I would have expected eol_system to automatically detect which OS I'm
using, and thus what EOL style to use - but then I do I experience to
Copy & Paste issues?

That got me thinking... if eol_system doesn't work as expected, then
what is the meaning of eol_default?

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/