On 2016-11-14 15:12, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>> It is happening with every copy and paste action now, no matter the
>> source code unit.
>
> Good, if it happens on every copy paste please provide steps how to reproduce.

There is nothing special to do. Simply highlight 3 or more lines of
source code (with the mouse or keyboard), and then copy and paste via
keyboard shortcuts.

The first two lines are always concatenated, but the rest of the lines
don't seem to be affected.

>> My (relevant) editor settings are:
>>   * Trim trailing spaces on
>
> I asked you to *not* set this option until we fixed the problem. ;-)

Oops. Then I'll have to write a separate console utility to trim
trailing whitespace before I commit to Git. MSEide usages leaves a lot
of whitespace (often) at the end of lines.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/