Hi,

Please register again on mseide-msegui-talk.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/lists/mseide-msegui-talk

Sourceforge removed all accounts of users who didn't answer the confirmation
mails they sent recently. Also the admin access to the receiver list has been
blocked so I can't check it.

On Thursday 10 August 2017 00:30:11 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>     You mean that we have to develop an other MseIde-MseGui  (
> MseIde-MseText ) to have all widgets in text mode?

Yes, or use an existing textmode library.
I don't think that MSEgui should be used as base for a textmode backend. An
independent solution which solely uses the MSEide form-designer is more
appropriate IMO.