On the fpc mailing list:

On 16.12.2017 17:36, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

Hello fellow Pascal enthousiasts,

It is with great pleasure that I can finally announce the first publicly
available version of pas2js. A "beta" version, version 0.8.39. ... pas2js is a Object Pascal to Javascript transpiler. It compiles Object pascal, and emits Javascript. The javascript is usable in the browser, and
in Node.js. ....

Maybe with that compiling the ifi "GUI" component to run in a Browser (and have it attach to GUI-less fpc applications) is in reach...

For me this would be a major reason to use and recommend mseGUI.

(IMHO fpc for Webassembly would be even more viable, but AFAI this is just in a very early stage right now...)

-Michael