On 12/18/2017 12:39 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 18.12.2017 10:29, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>> AFAIK it does not support interfaces nor pointers.
>> Why not use one of the many javascript frameworks instead?
>>
> Ifi provides the native visual components provided by mseGUI so you can
> do a project and switch between local and remote GUI without writing any
> additional code.

I doubt that it is possible to run such a complex program like MSEgui by
a "Pascal-Javascript-transpiller" and I doubt that it is a good idea to
run a high quality desktop application in a browser. If one needs a
browser application one should make a browser application with the
dedicated tools IMHO.