Hello Martin.

Ok, it was in mse.module ---> mse_fr.module created.

> No, because other files are language specific too, (source, LyX modules,
> images...).

Indeed, to do something nice, all the code of the examples should be updated
by language (hum, lot of work).

Why not use for all code-stuff exclusively English words?  AFAIK, all
instruction/words in Pascal are in English too.
And in the pdf_lang give the translation of the English words used in the
demos an images.

But ok, it is a lazy-advice.

> I made the necessary branches and pushed them to gitlab:
> https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/books

OK, I will study it.

> BTW, it is spelled "Programmierspass" (Spass = fun).

Ha, ok I was thinking Pass for Programmers (that I like too).