De : vasi vasi <funl...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : samedi 26 août 2023 00:25
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] dropdownedit tdropdownlisteditlb

I miss Clipper soooo much! These days, we have Harbour instead
(https://github.com/harbour/core), but there is no time for it anymore...

When Delphi appeared with its Paradox engine and DBI, Clipper lost relevance to
me. But I long for its simplicity. Anyway, Typhoon Relational Database Engine,
does it for me these days, for small and fast little projects.

Foe complex and huge applications, Firebird and PostgreSQL are better suited.

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 10:08 PM Fred vS