De : mohamed hamza <medh...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 27 août 2023 09:58
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] dropdownedit tdropdownlisteditlb

Hello Fred?

  See HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU
GPL)<https://www.httrack.com/page/1/en/index.html>

mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net/maillist.html  is
59.9 Mo weight.

Med.
HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU
GPL)<https://www.httrack.com/page/1/en/index.html>
HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser
utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a
local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images,
and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original
site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the 'mirrored' website in
your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were
viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and
resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an
integrated help system. WinHTTrack is the Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven/8 release
of HTTrack, and WebHTTrack the Linux/Unix/BSD release.
www.httrack.com