Hello Sieghard.

I try to compile your new release of MSEClock but there are some errors:

Compiling ./MSEclock.pas
clockwork.pas(288,7) Error: identifier idents no member "onmouseevent"
clockwork.pas(289,8) Error: identifier idents no member "onmouseevent"
clockwork.pas(290,7) Error: identifier idents no member "onmouseevent"
clockwork.pas(365,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(375,60) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"tcolordialogfo", expected "tdialogform"
clockwork.pas(376,20) Error: Class or Object types "tdialogform" and
"tcolordialogfo" are not related
clockwork.pas(377,6) Error: Identifier not found "CurrColor"
clockwork.pas(378,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(380,29) Error: Identifier not found "CurrColor"
clockwork.pas(381,29) Error: Identifier not found "CurrColor"
clockwork.pas(391,60) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"tcolordialogfo", expected "tdialogform"
clockwork.pas(392,20) Error: Class or Object types "tdialogform" and
"tcolordialogfo" are not related
clockwork.pas(393,6) Error: Identifier not found "CurrColor"
clockwork.pas(394,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(394,43) Error: Identifier not found "CurrColor"
clockwork.pas(507,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(540,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(563,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(587,9) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(738,21) Error: identifier idents no member "Execute"
clockwork.pas(759,19) Error: Identifier not found "showatmouse"
clockwork.pas(760,8) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(771,20) Error: Identifier not found "showatmouse"
clockwork.pas(772,8) Error: Identifier not found "execute"
clockwork.pas(981) Fatal: There were 24 errors compiling module, stopping