HI all,

Have followed the example of chained gateways at

I have a CA where my SCOM 2012 R2 servers site in an AD domain.

Gateway 1 is in another domain and has the CA and a Ops Mgr Certificate
installed and is in comms - All OK

Gateway 2 has the CA certificate and a OpsMgr certificate issues by the CA.

My question Is this

I am getting

Event 20067,21002 are being reported with suggest the OpsMgr certificate on GW1
is not trusted by GW2 even though they are both issues from the same CA.

Therefore, do I need a certificate (what and where) for GW1 on GW2?

Peter Hakesley | Monitoring & Automation Technical Lead Engineer, Data Centre

t: +44(0)845 155 6556 ext: 4006
e: phakes...@sccis.net | w: www.scc.com<http://www.scc.com/>
a: SCC, CV1, Cole Valley, 20 Westwood Avenue, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 3RZ