Fun stuff.  Due to changing security team ideas, they are decommissioning our
old root CA and replacing it with one that does 2048 keys.  They neglected to
inform me until recently so I get to re-do all my certs for all my management
and gateway servers ‘soon’ myself.

From: Pete Hakesley<mailto:phakes...@sccis.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 5:04 AM
To: Steven Peck<mailto:sep...@live.com>;
msmom@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:msmom@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: RE: [msmom] Chained Gateways

Steven,

Thanks for the information we had to resolve this by re-issuing a new Root-CA
with chain and importing this to all MS, and GW servers and agent non domain
joined agents.

Peter Hakesley | Monitoring & Automation Technical Lead Engineer, Data Centre
Services

t: +44(0)845 155 6556 ext: 4006
e: phakes...@sccis.net | w: www.scc.com<http://www.scc.com/>