On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 04:36:23PM -0700, Robert Henig wrote:
> I'm using version 0.18 of mspdebug.  I start it using the command 'mspdebug
> rf2500'.  I am seeing something unusual with the startup output.  The device
> I'm using is the F2252 but it's getting identified as F2272.  It also is
> showing the code start at 0x8000 instead of 0xc000.  Here is the output of
> the startup:

Does erase work if you try this command instead?

    sudo mspdebug rf2500 --fet-force-id MSP430F2252

The inability to identify the chip is probably what's causing the
failure, because it'll be requesting an erase at an address which
doesn't exist.

I'll see what I can do about fixing this.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Beer <dlb...@gmail.com>    www.dlbeer.co.nz
IRC: inittab (Freenode)    PGP key: 2048D/160A553B