On 05/01/2013 06:10 AM, Peter Bigot wrote:
> Would TI and/or Red Hat please update us on the status of this
> replacement for mspgcc?  It's four months past the date we were told to
> expect a beta, but I see no discussion of patches for MSP430 support on
> either the binutils or gcc mailing lists, and no material in  the public
> repositories from the GNU project.

Hi folks,

Sorry for the delay getting any additional information out there.  We
are just now starting to push patches into FSF upstream repositories.
Native binutils support for MSP430x was just committed today.

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2013-05/msg00041.html

Patch submissions for gcc, gdb, and sim will follow shortly.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com