On 20.03.2018 17:45, Ghannouchi, Youssef via Mspgcc-users wrote:

 I, as OS package maintainer, hope, that Mitto Systems Limited will
continue good tradition established by SOMNIUM Technologies to produce
releases based on official release sources (and not some random
snapshots) which are easy to build on non-Linux systems, like FreeBSD :)

> Hello MSP430 GCC-enthusiasts,
> We are pleased to announce a new stand-alone & open source Production release
> (v5.1.2.0)  of MSP430 GCC available for download:
> http://software-dl.ti.com/msp430/msp430_public_sw/mcu/msp430/MSPGCC/5_01_02_00/index_FDS.html
> The MSP430-GCC 5.1.2.0 standalone package based on GCC compiler to 6.4.0
> (msp430-gcc 6.4.0.032) which was the last package maintained by SOMNIUM
> Technologies.
>
> For future MSP430-GCC compiler releases, TI has partnered with Mitto Systems
> Limited<http://www.mittosystems.com/> to bring you a new and fully supported
> open source compiler.
> The first version maintained by Mitto Systems Limited is a BETA open source
> beta release (v6.0.0.900):
> http://software-dl.ti.com/msp430/msp430_public_sw/mcu/msp430/MSPGCC/6_00_00_900/index_FDS.html
> The MSP430-GCC 6.0.0.900 is based on GCC compiler to 7.3.0 (msp430-gcc
> 7.3.0.9).
> The production release of MSP430-GCC 7.3.0 is planned for end of May 2018.
>
> Please use TI e2e community<https://e2e.ti.com/> to submit your requests or
> feedbacks.
>
> Best regards,
> Youssef Ghannouchi
> Product Manager - Texas Instruments Inc.
>
> Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH, Haggertystr. 1, D-85356 Freising.
> Amtsgericht München HRB 40960. Geschäftsführer: Andreas Schwaiger.
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Klaus Weisel

// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov