From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of christopher.catl...@us.sogeti.com
Sent: Wednesday, 27 November 2013 3:22 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Support for Windows 8.1 and beyond

If you upgrade to 2012R2, you can just use straight OSD for XP deployments.
Not that you should be doing any in 4 more months anyways ;)

Christopher Catlett
Consultant | Detroit
[MCTS_2013_small]

Sogeti USA
Office 248-876-9738 |Fax 877.406.9647
26957 Northwestern Highway, Suite 130, Southfield, MI 48033-8456
www.us.sogeti.com<http://www.us.sogeti.com/>